Wednesday, March 27, 2013

THE MELTING OF SNOW AND HOPEFULLY THE ARRIVAL OF SPRING

Yeah, I said this before, but it looks as if Spring weather finally arrived. I'm also cautious when I say this because I said this before and was proven wrong. And not wanting to be proven wrong again, it took the safe road and said that there's always the chance that it would snow again before Summer arrives. However, if today's weather is any indication, then hopefully, I won't see snow again until December 2013. Hey, there's always room for hope. And sometimes futile hope is better than having no hope whatsoever. They sky is cloudy outside. The computer is slightly slower than usual. However, the day still has moments of hopefullness to it. With each and every life challenge that I pass, I get a tiny bit closer to reaching utopia and happiness. And the road to utiopia and happiness can by rocky and haphazard, but I can't lose hope. Because there's always the chance for a better life if my faith in a better life is strong enough.
And as I'm lost in thought while watching the snow melt away with the hopeful arrival of Spring, here are some photos of actress Jessica Alba.
















 










No comments: