Sunday, March 17, 2013

ST. PATRICK'S DAY

I'm tempted to to something huge on St. Patrick's Day. However, I'm limited by a number of factors.
1. Since washing dishes at Red Lobster Restaurant is my only source of income, I only have a limited supply of cash to work with. A fast food meal at McDonalds is the best I could manage (If I eat from the doller menu).
2. Since my bicycle kept suffering from flat tire disease that never seems to be cured, I have to walk by foot everywhere. So I can't travel very far from the house I'm living in.
3. I can't think of anything huge to do on St. Patrick's Day. I can do a small gesture on St. Patrick's Day. I might do a partial medium gesture on St. Patrick's Day. However, I can't think of any huge gestures for St. Patrick's Day. Yeah, I had thought about huge neon shamrocks, one hundred professional dancers dancing traditional Irish folk dances, a ten mile long parade, 10,000 clog dancing Sith Lords (From Star Wars), 10,000 clog dancing Kingons (From Star Trek), 10,000 clog dancing Cybermen (From Doctor Who), 10,000 leprechaun reenacting scenes from the films The Hobbit: The Journey Begins, Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and Lord of the Rings: Return of the King that is followed by tributes to Sinead O'Connor and Dolores O'Riordan (Lead Singer of the rock band the Cranberries). However, I don't have the cash for even a fraction of such a really huge gesture. So I guess the Gentle Reader will have to be satisfied with this Internet blog entry.
Anyway, Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody.
Dolores O'Riordan










Dolores O'Riordan with Cranberries keyboards, guitar and backing vocals bandmate Denny DeMarchi



 Sinead O'Connor











 Sinead O'Connor and Deborah Harry











 Sean Penn, Sinead O'Connor and an unknown person
 Sinead O'Connor










 Deborah Harry





No comments: