Wednesday, March 13, 2013

LIFE AROUND THE WORLD

Unaware of the election of Pope Francis I to the Roman Catholic Church, Teri Hatcher has woken up in the morning.  I never met her, so I don't know what happens to her beyond that.  I never claimed to know anybody who's rich and famous.  Minimum wage employment is still my exclusive source of income.  Anything that Teri Hatcher does in her life has no impact on my life.  Anything that I do in my life has no impact on Teri Hatcher's life.  Nothing I do will move the Earth one way or the other.  Such events will take place with or without my participation.  Cause if I really was involved in this, that and the other thing, the History of the planet Earth would've taken a different direction.  So taking credit for something that never had anything to do with me isn't fair to the actual person truly responsible for such an event.  And hey, we have a new Pope in the Roman Catholic Church.  And it doesn't look as if Pope Francis I is going to resign without any warning.  And it doesn't look as if Pope Francis I will lead the Roman Catholic Church to ruin in record time.  And Teri Hatcher will continue to make lots and lots of money regardless of what I say and do.  And as for me, well I got lots of dishes to wash as I clock in to work at Red Lobster restaurant.  And I enjoy washing dishes because honest wage for honest labor is best of all.  Honesty always prevail.
And as I'm lost in thought as Pope Francis I got elected to the Roman Catholic Church, here are some photos of actress Teri Hatcher in between her film and television film shoots.















































No comments: