Monday, March 18, 2013

CELL PHONES

I don't have a complicated cell phone.  It doesn't send text messages, serve as a television, take camera photos, make movies or surf the Internet.  It only makes telephone calls and easily fits into my pocket.  That's it.  It's rather simple in that way.  In case I'm stranded and need to telephone assistance, I have a cell phone available.  In case I'm waiting for a phone call, but I don't want to be glued to a land telephone line, I can wait for the telephone call using the cell phone instead.  And it's hard to believe that cell phones is still considered new technology because it's so easy to take it for granted.  Don't get me wrong Gentle Reader, I'm thankful for the cell phone that I carry around with me.  Having a cell phone makes life so much easier.
And as I'm lost in thought about cell phones, here are some photos of Debby Ryan.









No comments: