Wednesday, March 13, 2013

BRAND NEW DAY FOR THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH

And so we have a brand new Pope for the Roman Catholic Church.  I'm not Catholic, so it really won't effect me.  I'm actually half Jewish and half Protestant.  I'm still full of questions to truly function as an actual Catholic.  Still, even though I'm half Jewish and half Protestant, I'm glad that the Roman Catholic Church has a new Pope.  And it doesn't look like Pope Francis I will be the type of person who would destroy the Catholic Church around him, but rather he appears to be the type of man who will make the Catholic Church stronger and better.  And in the end, those that make life stronger and better are the type of people you want to be in the position of authority.  It's a brand new day for the Roman Catholic Church.  And today has the potential of being one of the most promising fresh brand new starts for the Roman Catholic Church to take adventage of. 
And as I'm lost in thought while wishing that I were eating speghetti in Rome, Italy but instead is eating ham sandwhiches in Cleveland, Ohio, here are some photos of the following celebrities.
Amy Adams












 
Jessica Alba







 Jennifer Garner










Jennifer Lawrence
Taylor Swift











Rachel Bilson





Bridgit Mendler








No comments: