Friday, February 1, 2013

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I TURN FORTY-FIVE (45) YEARS OLD

What happens to me when I turn forty-five (45) years old.  Will I vanish without a trace as if I never existed at all.  Will tragedy darken and reverse all the good that I've ever done?  What happens to me when I turn forty-five (45) years old.  Will I achieve the greatest success ever known to humanity?  Will I come upon an advance that will benfit and provide salvation to us all?  What happens to me when I turn forty-five (45) years old?  Sometimes it appears as if everybody on the entire planet Earth knows what will happen to me before I do.  Sometimes it appears as if everybody except for me is aware that this entire world and continuity is a mistake and a darker reality was supposed to prevail.  But if that's the case, can't we stay in the happy world where darkness and tragedy isn't common place.  And if everybody on the entire planet knows the truth better than me, then what good would religion do us all.  If a mere human can do GOD's job better than GOD himself, then what use would be for us to care about the Christian faith (or Judiasm or Islam too for that matter).  For in religion, GOD knows the master plan better than the human race.  And if everybody on the planet Earth except for me knows the master plan better than GOD, then GOD himself is obsolete.  And I don't want GOD to be obsolete.  And I don't want this pleasent happy world to be a mistake either.  I'm sory I'm getting carried away with such thoughts in my head.  I have a lot to think about as I prepare for my mid-life crises when I realize that I'm forty-five years old and I'm still working as a janitor for minimum wage employment.
And as I'm lost in thought while reading books in the public library, here are some photos of Saskia Rosendahl in the film Lore.
 




















Nele Trebs and Saskia Rosendahl in the film Lore.




Nele Trebs in the film Lore.


Nele Trebs at the film premiere for Lore.


Producer Paul Welsh, actress Nele Trebs, author Rachel Seiffert, Gretchen Seiffert, actress Saskia Rosendahl and director Cate Shortland
Actress Nele Trebs, director Cate Shortland and actress Saskia Rosendahl


Actress Saskia Rosendahl and director Cate Shortland


 
Author Rachel Seiffert, Gretchen Seiffert and actress Saskia Rosendahl
Gretchen Seiffert and actress Saskia Rosendahl
Actresses Nele Trebs and Saskia Rosendahl



 Saskia Rosendahl












No comments: