Tuesday, February 5, 2013

WALLPAPER

Today is the last day that I have to scrape off the wallpaper from the kitchen wall. I'm absolutely convinced of that. There's not that much wallpaper left to scrape off. And then I'm done. Oh thank GOD for small miracles. I was dreading the wallpaper scrapping off project before it started. I'm dreading the wallpaper project while it's being done. And now there's relief that I don't have to do it anymore. Scraping wallpaper from the kitchen wall is one less dreadful life experience that I have to experience today. Let's face it, wallpaper removal and I was never meant to be a permenent life experience. So it's better to get this wallpaper removel done as quickly as possible so I could dread it for the least number of days. That's the best way to view wallpaper removal as.
And as I'm lost in thought about wallpaper removal, here are some photos of film actress Alison Lohman.







 
 
 





 









 
 

No comments: