Monday, February 18, 2013

TOO COLD TO GO BOATING BLUES

Gentle Reader, there are good news and there are bad news. 
First, the good news:  Since I'm a resident of Cleveland, Ohio, I'm close to a large body of water---Namely Lake Erie.  Therefore, I'm capable of going boating in Lake Erie, float the boat around roughly and eventually cause the craft to sink underwater in an explosion of flame (Though I don't have the vaguest idea why I would want to cause a boat to crash and sink as entertainment).
Now the bad news #1:  I can't afford to purchase a boat, blow it up and cause it to sink just for laughs.  Money is hard to come by and I can't afford to spend it on temporary disposable vehicle transportation du jour that changes eight times a month, every month.  Vehicle transportation actually has to be durable and capable of surviving longer than a week.
Bad News #2:  Since it's February and there's snow on the ground, it's too cold to go boating.  Lake Erie is starting to freeze over which makes it impossible for a boat to float across it.  Lake Erie isn't solid enough for me to walk on top of it, but it's getting there. 
So I guess I won't be able to have a boat wreck in Lake Erie anytime soon.  I'm not in the mood to wreck any vehicles to start with and I'm not going to start wrecking vehicles with a boat.  Constant popped bike tires by shadow forces that's impossible to defeat is more than enough for me.  I don't want boat sabotage to go along with popped bike tires.
And as I'm lost in thought about revivals of the film Titanic, here are some photos of the following celebrities.
Jessica Alba
 
 


 





 Jessica Chastain












 Jennifer Garner















Keira Knightley












 Sandra Bullock




 
Agyness Deyn









Hayden Panettiere





Alexandra Tomlinson








Ashley Tisdale


















No comments: