Saturday, February 23, 2013

REST

And now I'm out of breath.  And now I'm beyond exausted.  I've been running too long.  I ran in the snow.  I ran in the wind.  I ran against the wind.  I ran with the wind.  I wish I could run towards Lake Erie, but there's no nearby public beaches in Cleveland, Ohio.  What kind of city would be next to a lake and not have any public beaches?  I ran around town to find the answer.  I forgot the run around town to find the answer.  And now I'm resting without knowing the answer.  So now I'm resting so I can regain my strength.  I'm out of breath and soon I'll be back to normal again.
And as I'm busy resting, here are some photos of Charisma Carpenter (She played Cordelia Chase on the television shows Buffy the Vampire Slayer (as a supporting actress) and it's spinoff series Angel (As the leading lady of that televison show)).  Cordelia Chase was a snob bully at Sunnydale High School who secretly dated nerds and also secretly had the power of a slayer (And was much more functional at it then the seriously messed up acting Faith).







No comments: