Saturday, February 2, 2013

NIGHT BECOMES EARLY MORNING

Welcome to the part of night that becomes early in the morning.  The night covers the land and the moon replaces the sun.  And nobody much is still awake at this point.  And I too will get some sleep soon too.  And I will have sweet dreams before waking up again.  And Valentines Day is only thirteen days away.  And my birthday is only fourteen dys away.  And soon I'll be forty-five (45) years old.  I'm only five year away from being middle aged.  I honestly thought that my life as a forty-five year old would've been much more exciting when I was a teenager in the 1980's.  And now that I'm an adult, the reaities of my existance is starting to settle in.  What happens when I become elderly and I'm still dependent on minimum wage?  That's a realistic thought to consider.
And as I'm lost in thought close to the midnight hour, here are some photos of actress Maggie Grace.



















No comments: