Wednesday, February 6, 2013

BIKE

Oh how I miss bike riding.  The exhileration of the wind in my face as I peddle my bike down the sidewalk.  The feel of going much faster than mere walking ever could provide me.  Oh yes, I enjoy bike riding very much.  The only reason why I'm not bike riding right now is that dark forces beyond my control (Or ability to cope with properly) kept popping bike tires or making the rear wheel imobile as if it were a heroic act to engage in.  And too many people were screaming hostilities at me as if the sight of me riding a bike was an insult to their safety.  But I do miss bike riding.  And someday I'll live in a town where not only is bike riding encouraged, but it's also looked upon as heroic and life affirming.  And if the day when I can ride a bike without negative consequences isn't today, then maybe the day when I can ride abke without negativ consequences will happen tomorrow.  I'm a patient man.  I can wait a tiny bit longer.
And as I'm lost in thought while wishing I can ride a bike without getting punished for it, here are some photos of film actress Elizabeth Banks.












No comments: