Monday, January 21, 2013

WHEN WINTER COLD RETURNS ONCE AGAIN

Well the expected lake effect snow never arrived in Cleveland, Ohio.  However, the arctic level tempretures did arrive in Cleveland, Ohio as promised.  And as tempretures drops down to the single digit levels, I'm wondering what it would be like to live in a more tropical area such as Florida or in Hawaii.  I know that I can't afford such vacations, but it's fun to think about what life would be like if such vacations were possible.  What would I do in such a tropical environment.  The head is filled with all the possible options that my life could've taken if I'm living in Hawaii instead of here.  Still, I know that the cold weather won't last forever.  I know that warm weather will return to greet us all once again.  And in the meantime, I'm bundled up in my winter coat and gloves anytime I'm stepping outside.  Summer will be here once again.  I just need to hang in there until the comforts that Summer provides arries to greet us all.
And as I'm lost in thought as I wait for Summer to arrive, here are some photos of film actress Amy Adams.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This isn't Any Adams. Any has red hair and slightly smaller breasts. Unless there is someone else also named Amy Adams, this isn't her.

Unknown said...

Ur rite its not but damn she fine!!!