Tuesday, January 29, 2013

WALLPAPER

The wallpaper in the kitchen is only three inches tall and spans the entire perimeter around the entire kitchen.  And it has old fashion looking pictures of egg plants, coffee pots (Thin cylinder types that's made of shiney silver, asparagus, mushrooms and tins of coco painted on it.  Mom doesn't want that wallpaper in the kitchen anymore and drafted me to help remove it.  So here I am scraping it away.  It's a slow multi-day process.  And soon it will be all gone.  Right now, it'sroughly almost nearly halfway gone.  Mom spent two days scaping off the wallpaper and now it's my turn. 
In other news, Barnes and Noble is going to close a third of it's stores due to low sales.  First Broders Bookstore chain went out of business 100% and initially did so by shrinking a third of it stores, and then another third of it's stores and then the final third of it's stores.  Oh Gentle Reader, please don't tell me that Barnes and Noble is going out of busines 100% too.  I don't think I can handle another huge bookstore chain going down the tubes like this.
And as I'm scraping off the wallpaper while reading a book in between here are some photos of film actress, television actress and rock star Miley Cyrus.















 















 

















No comments: