Thursday, January 24, 2013

THE WEATHER OUTSIDE

It's still cold outside despite the clear blue sky.  The high is twenty degrees and the low is sixteen degrees.  Tomorrow both the high and the low is twenty-two degrees.  I'm not sure how that's even possible and I wonder if that's a misprint.  Whatever the case may be, it's still cold outside and there isn't a cloud in sight.  Snow did fall last night while I slept and I spent a ten minutes out of the morning shoveling it away from the driveway.  And no new snow has fallen since then.  Nor has the snow melted away.  It's far too cold for that.  And welcome to Winter everybody.  Spring is still a long way from now.
And as I'm lost in thought as the snow continues to cover the ground, here are some photos of film actress, television actress and rock star Zooey Deschanel.















 





















No comments: