Wednesday, January 30, 2013

MY MANIFESTO

I have considered writing the most famous part of my Manifesto.  The problem is twofold.
1.  I don't know what a manifesto is.  Yeah, the police talks about some lunatic writing a manifesto before he goes overboard on a mass shooting spree.  Girl lunatics never writes a manifesto before going on a shooting spree.  Co-ed groups never writes a manifesto before going on a shooting spree.  It's always either a single guy or a group of guys writing a manifesto before going on a shooting spree.  In that case, I don't want to write a manifesto because only mass murdering lunatics would dare to compose a manifesto.
2.  I'm not sure what topics should be contained in my manifesto.  Should I tell knock knock jokes.  Should I talk about comic books?  Should I tell poetry. Keep in mind that only police officers and newspaper reporter actually read a manifesto and that's only after the author of the manifesto goes on a shooting spree.  So the topic shouldn't be too silly or ridiculous.
I don't own a gun.  I refuse to purchase a gun.  I refuse to carry weapons of any kind.  If there's a neighborhood that's dangerous, just stay out of that dangerous neighborhood.  It's as simple as that.  And I don't need to write a manifesto because according to the evening news, only crazy mass murdering lunatics would write a manifesto and manifestos are always a one way ticket to death row.  So I'll avoid writing my manifesto because I'm much more saner than that.
And as I'm lost in thought about the bright green grass, here are some photos of film and television actress Brittany Snow as she attends the 14th Annual Warner Bros. And InStyle Golden Globe Awards After Party.



And here are some photos of Brittany Snow attending the The Weinstein Company's 2013 Golden Globe Awards After Party.





No comments: