Monday, January 28, 2013

I WANT MY WOMEN TO DRESS UP LIKE COMIC BOOK SUPER-HEROS

I don't want the women I'm dating to wear normal clothing.  I want the women I'm dating to dress like comic book super-heroes.  I want to tell the world that I'm dating Wonder Woman.  I want to tell the world that I'm dating Black Widow.  I want to tell the world that I'm dating Black Canary.  And if I catch the woman I'm dating wearing normal clothing, I'll gently scold her and give her the chance to redeem herself by wearing comic book super-hero clothing.  And when the woman I'm dating is dressed up like a comic book super-hero once again, I'll be the happiest man on Earth.  For all men worth their macho pride will want to date a woman dressed like a comic book super-hero.  So let's all celebrate the woman of comic book land.  For comic books are the most intelligent (And the best ever) form of literature ever.  Viva comic books forever.
And as I'm lost in thought in comic book panels and comic book word dialogue balloons, here are some photos of the celebrities wearing comic book super-hero clothing.
Famke Janssen as Dark Phoenix
Anna Paquin as Rogue

No comments: