Monday, December 17, 2012

REALITY TELEVISION

Would I do good on reality television game shows such as Survivor or the Apprentice?  Well, I'm not sure I'd make it past the first episode of Survivor.  For starters, I don't have any skills in going camping without either a tent or without food or a full backpack of supplies.  Plus, I'm too nice to backstab everybody around me just to move ahead in the world.  As for the Apprentice, can I put together an advertisement campaign of flawless quality that takes three months to prepare within the span of a single week?  Plus, I'm in this really great hotel owned by Donald Trump for free, but I can't even use room service or the swimming pool.  That's so totally unfair to get this really great hotel room in New York City and never actually get to use it.  I'd be too busy playing videogames next to the swimming pool to bother if the ad campaign for Disney World is moving along properly.  I'd be too busy cruising for chicks in the single club.  I doubt that I'd make it past the first episode.  Yeah, I'm not sure I'd be a good fit for reality television game shows.  Then again, I might surprise even myself.  
And while I'm lost in thought about Pepsi sponsoring American Idol and Coke sponsoring the X-Factor and Snapple sponsoring America Got Talent, here are some photos of film actress and rock star Britney Spears on the U.S.A. edition of the 2012 season of The X-Factor.  Britney Spears is a judge on the talent competition show.











Britney Spears and 2012 U.S.A. version of The X-Factor finalist Carly Rose Sonenclar


Britney Spears

Britney Spears and the USA edition of The X-Factor finalist Tate Stevens

Half Caucasian (English, Irish and Italian) and half Hispanic film actress, television actress and rock star Demi Lovato is also a judge on the U.S.A. edition of the 2012 season of the X-Factor.  Here she's ready to judge the talents of Carly Rose Sonenclar, Tate Stevens and boy band Fifth Harmony.














 Here are some photos from VH1's Diva's Live 2012.  These are photos of Miley Cyrus (Born with  the name Destiny Hope Cyrus) showing up for the VH1 Diva's Live concert at the begining of the rock concert film shoot.












Demi Lovato.







Emily Haines (The lead singer of the rock band Metric)
 Natasha Bedingfield



















Natasha Bedingfield and Iggy Azalea





Bootsy Collins, Natasha Bedingfield
 
Natasha Bedingfield, Bootsy Collins (Born under the name William Earl Collins, he's the lead singer of the soul music bands Parliament and Funkadelic) and hip hop rap music performer Iggy Azalea (Born under the name Amethyst Amelia Kelly)
Antonio "LA" Reid and Natasha Bedingfield
Miley Cyrus




























No comments: