Saturday, December 29, 2012

MEGAN FOX IS A VERY FOXY LOOKING LADY

One look at Megan Fox makes me wonder why Serious Bane's crucifixion of Batman was less effective than Silly Bane's crucifixion of Batman.  And to be more exact, one look at Megan Fox makes me wonder why Serious Bane looks like Mad Max Rockatansky while Silly Bane looks like a professional wrestler trying to break into Hollywood.  Is the Gentle Reader trying to tell me that Serious Bane and Silly Bane are played by different people?  One look at Megan Fox makes me wonder if there are ways to improve the Crucifixion of Batman so that we won't have to do a third Batman trilogy and reboot everything all over again from scratch.  And one look at Megan Fox makes me wonder if it's necessary to reboot the Batman series with a third trilogy, who will be hired to play the Joker because Jack Nicholson is too old and Heath Ledger is too legally dead to play the Joker.  One look at Megan Fox makes me wonder if the next Batmobile will also have the ability to fly in midair because I think the Batmobile should fly in midair all the time.  One look at Megan Fox makes me wonder if Batman and Superman will fight side by side in the same movie together someday?  A Justice League of America movie with Batman and Superman will be cool (And Megan Fox should play a super-hero girl in that film too). 
And while I'm lost in thought about Caucasians always being hired to play Hispanic-American comic book super-villains (I bet you never knew that Bane was born in fictional South American country of Santa Prisca.  Well ok, Bane's father, Sir Edmund Dorrance aka King Snake (The man, not the reptile snake), is Caucasian living in the Orient and having an extra-marital affair with an one eyed Asian lady and only his mother was Hispanic-South American who gave birth to Bane while in prison for something horrible so I guess it's kind of ok to hire to hire Jeep Swenson and later Tom Hardy to play the character Bane), here are some photos of Megan Fox.








The Gentle Reader and I should call the next Batman film The Greatest Story Ever Told.  Is that a bit too narcissistic?  Yes, the Greatest Story Ever Told is kind of narcissistic sounding.  I know, perhaps the Gentle Reader and I should call the next Batman film The Gospel According to St.  Bruce.

No comments: