Wednesday, December 19, 2012

IT MIGHT POSSIBLY SNOW

Snow might fall sometime this week.  Not today obviously, because it's too warm for snow to fall.  However, perhaps it will be cold enough for snow to fall tomorrow or the day after that.  So I guess the chance for snow to fall in December will wait for another day.  So I'll wait for the chance to shovel snow from the driveway.  I'll wait for the chance to walk three miles through the snow to my destination.  Waiting is something that I'm good at.  I've been waiting for life to begin ever since the day I was born in 1968.  So waiting one more day for snow to fall isn't going to be much problem.  And so the Gentle Reader and I will have a mild Winter instead---At least until tomorrow.
And as I'm lost in thought about snow globes, here are some phtos of television actress Sarah Hyland.










No comments: