Saturday, November 3, 2012

WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW

I'm in the computer lab in the public library.  I can't afford to have internet connection on my computer.  Even if I could afford such a thing, I won't be able to connect my personal computer to the telephone lines that would make Internet surfing possible.  However, I don't want to commit myself to a full time Internet connection because I need to repay my United States college tuition loans for attending, but failing to graduate (Despite 3.0 grade point average in all my classes) Franklin University.  My Mom is keen to point out that taking only theory classes, but only two accounting classes really doesn't make the 3.0 grade point average because math is needed to be a good businessman.  And even if that were so, I would feel better with the fake perception that I got a possible future as a businessman (Even if such a claim is a false foolish hope of futility).  At any rate, I'm washing dishes at Red Lobster Restaurant instead.  And in the end, any form of employment is crucial because I need to get my college tuition loans repaid and behind me once and for all. 
And as I prepair to repay my college tuition loans, here are some photos of film and television actress Katee Sackhoff.




























 

















 Katee Sackhoff and Aubrey Plaza
Katee Sackhoff (Kara 'Starbuck' Thrace from Battlestar Galatica) and Karen Gillan (Amelia Amy Pond from Doctor Who)





 Katee Sackhoff (Kara 'Starbuck' Thrace from Battlestar Galactica) and Tricia Helfer (Number Six from Battlestar Galactica)



Richard Hatch (Captain Apollo from Battlestar Galatica) and Katee Sackhoff (Kara 'Starbuck' Thrace  from Battlestar Galatica)
 

No comments: