Saturday, November 10, 2012

TATTOOS

It's safe to assume that I'll never get a tattoo.  Number one, I don't have a favorite phrase or image that's important enough to have etched on my skin.  Number two, tattoos are painful to have etched on the skin.  Number three, tattoos are permenent.  If this favorite phrase or image no longer becomes relevent, then I'm stuck with a word or image etched on my skin that I won't be able to explain the existance of.  Number four, won't the arm become numb from all the pain from having a tattoo etched on the skin of the arm?  Number five, well I don't have a number five yet.  However, if there is a reason number four, it will be placed here.  At any rate, I don't have a tattoo on my skin and I don't miss the experience. 
And as I rejoyce in not having a tattoo etched on my skin, here are some photos of Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta aka Lady Gaga.















No comments: