Saturday, November 17, 2012

SKYDIVE

I'm trying to figure out what goes on in the mind of somebody who decides to go skydiving?  Do they ever think that they're better off with both feet planted firmly on the ground, but they're going to risk life and limb by jumping out of an airplane anyway?  I'm trying to figure out the mentality of somebody who would risk their life just for an adrenaline rush and such a mentality continues to escape me.  And I guess the mentality of somebody who would  risk their life for an adrenaline rush will continue to escape my understanding.  And it's ok for such confusion because I'm not sure I want to have that type of mentality locked inside my skull.  I'm glad that somebody is able to jump out of an airplane and survive.  However, I doubt that I'll do the same.
And as I'm lost in thought as I fall out of an airplane only to discover that I forgot to pack a parachute (Oops), here are some photos of  Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta aka Lady Gaga.





No comments: