Wednesday, October 31, 2012

YOU KNOW WHEN IT'S RAINING TOO MUCH WHEN A MAN WEARING AN ANCIENT ROBE WITH A VERY LONG BEARD AND LIVING IN A VERY LARGE HOUSEBOAT IS GATHERINE TWO OF EVERY ANIMAL TO LIVE INSIDE HIS GIANT HOUSEBOAT. IN THAT CASE, ASK TO BE A RESIDENT OF HIS HOUSEBOAT OR RISK DROWNING TO DEATH IN A BIBLICAL ARMEGEDDON

The sky is very grey.  Rain has been falling non-stop since October 26, 2012.  The rain is much too light for anybody to worry about flooding.  The strong winds that caused public and private schools to close has ended.  School is back in session.  However, since I'm not going to college right now, the fact that there was no classes in session yeterday has no effect on me.  I still needed to show up for work at my place of employment at Red Lobster Restaurant where I work as a dishwasher.  For me, life goes on.  Thankfully, Hurricane Sandy, while still alive, isn't causing strong winds in Cleveland, Ohio anymore.  The Gentle Reader and I might actually see the sun someday soon in Cleveland, Ohio.  Though I'll miss the rain when it goes, I'll be glad when the sun returns to shine upon us all.
And as I'm lost in thought about the falling rain, here are some photos of film actress Gwyneth Paltrow.









No comments: