Thursday, October 11, 2012

THE WEATHER OUTSIDE

The sky is blue and the weather is warmer.  It's still too cold for the outdoor swimming pool nearby my Mom's house to be used.  There's no way I could wear a bathing suit in weather like this.  Oh no, the weather is too much like Attumn now.  There's no turning back regarding the slow march towards Winter.  And Winter arrives, any vistage of Summer will be a temporary memory.  When I say temporary memory, what I mean to say is that Summer will return.  Not anytime soon though, but Summer will be back.  And so with that in mind, we shall bid welcome to the arrival of Attumn and rejoyce in it's appearance.  Though Auttumn will only be with us for the next three months, I'm sure the next three months will offer a chance to improve and become a much better person than I was before.
As I'm lost in thought about the Attumn weather, here are some photos of film and television actress Jessica Lowndes.














 
 






 






No comments: