Sunday, October 21, 2012

SECONDS BEFORE I BREW AND DRINK ANOTHER STEAMING MUG OF COFFEE

I'm going to brew some coffee in a few seconds.  I'm about to prepare myself some breakfast too.  I'm saying this because it's morning again.  To be more exact, it's Sunday morning.  The old week is over and a new week is about to start.  A brand new start takes place at the same exact spot as the ending.  And so it's time to prepare breakfast.  And I'll read the morning newspaper as I enjoy my breakfast.  I've enjoyed mornings without the morning newspaper, however mornings is always better with the morning newspaper.  Of course, if all newspapers starts going electronic, then the morning newspaper will be in the form of IPads and IPods.  However, since few people own IPads and IPods, I guess we'll wait a little bit longer before all newspapers goes electronic.  Newsweek Magazine is already ending it's printed edition and is only offering an electronic version instead (I sure hope Newsweek Magazine isn't going bankrupt instead).  Anyway, with or without Newsweek Magazine, it's Sunday morning and I'm going to enjoy every second of it.
As I'm lost in thought about Sunday morning, here are some photos of country music singer Taylor Swift.





 
 



 

 
 







 












Taylor Swift and Ellen Degeneres

No comments: