Wednesday, October 10, 2012

REASONS I'M THANKFUL THAT I'M WEARING EYEGLASSES

Here are the reasons why I'm thankful that I'm wearing eyeglasses to correct my near sighted vision....
1.  I know it's a long shot, but it's easier for me to drive a car when I'm wearing my eye glasses.  I can't imagine a more dangerous thing than saying that people, places and things are blury, I refuse to wear my eyeglasses, it's late at night, I'm drunk and I'm going to drive a car at ninety miles per hour.  I know the following situation is a long shot, but I'd rather be sober and wearing my eyeglasses since I have nearsighted vision.
2.  Archery is easier when I'm wearing my eyeglasses.  I don't want to hurt somebody by accident because the long distance target is far away and blury because I'm not wearing my eyeglasses.
3.  It's easier to see somebody from a distance if I can figure out who that blury figure waving to me and saying hello actually happens to be.
4.  Oh yes, it's a mafia hitman trying to bump me off.  I guess I better run for me life.
5.  I'm currently running for my life.
6.  Sorry, I get carried away with unrelated tangents.
7.  I used to read comic books, but I don't read comic books anymore.  Nothing ruins a prospective romantic date faster than bringing along a comic book that's recently purchased along on the date.
8.  Again I got carried away with unrelated tangents.
9.  It's hard to play tennis if I'm not wearing my eyeglasses to correct my near sighted vision problems.
10.  It's hard to go downhill skiing when I'm not wearing my eyeglasses to correct my nearsighted vision.  What's that?  Is that a tree.  Crash.  Bang.  Smash.  Ouch.
11.  I'm currently limping the rest of the way down the mountain.
As I'm lost in thought about wearing eyeglasses, here are some photos of rock star and actress Lisa Loeb.

















 



 

























 







 





Lisa Loeb and Carrie Keagan
Lisa Loeb and Macy Gray
Phyllis Diller and Lisa Loeb

No comments: