Thursday, October 11, 2012

AUTTUMN DAYS AND AUTTUMN NIGHTS


And so continues my rather minimalistic Internet blog.  I've been a resident of Cleveland, Ohio since April 2009.  My life is mostly limited to household chores, washing dishes at Red Lobster Restaurant and not much else.  My existance is composed of stark simplicity.  The rules to survival is to have as few personal possessions as possible.  Materialism is not the way to survive.  Yes, learning to cope with the absence of materialism is a struggle, but happiness can be achieved by having as few personal possessions as possible.  Before purchasing something, it's always good to ask if such an item is truly needed or can it be rented through the public library or downloaded through the Internet.  Those are questions that I'm teaching myself to ask more and more often.  There are people out there who can afford to spend and spend and spend without a budget.  I'm not among those.  Learning to survive without much personal possessions, learning to avoid materialism and I shall be fine.
Here is a photo of Jessica Szohr, Penn Badgley, Blake Lively, Ed Westwick, Chace Crawford and Leighton Meester.
Blake Lively, Penn Badgley, Jessica Szohr and Ed Weswick
Leighton Meester, Blake Lively and Jessica Szohr

No comments: