Wednesday, September 19, 2012

VULTURES

A vulture might make a pretty good pet animal.  I'm not sure what to feed a pet vulture.  I'm pretty certain that the standard bird cage won't be big enough.  However, I could refuse to cage my pet vulture and allow the critter to roam freely through the house.  And with my pet skunk, my pet porcupine and my pet vulture, I could have three of the coolest pet animals ever.  I'll be the envy of the community.  Everybody would want to have pet animals just like my pet skunk, my pet porcupine and my pet vulture.  And if I could get a few pet piranha in a gold fish bowl, so much the better.  Oh yes, I'm bursting with lots of great ideas.  Oh darn, I have a cut on my hand.  Oh well, time to feed my pet vulture and my pet piranha.  And I hug my pet porcupine everyday.  And my pet skunk freshens up the house with a great new aroma.  Oh yes, I'm the luckiest ever.
As I'm lost in thought about pet skunks, pet porcupines, pet vultures and pet piranhas, here are some photos of film and television actress Sophia Bush (Her biggest claim to fame was the television series One Tree Hill).









No comments: