Sunday, September 9, 2012

RAIN OR THE LACK OF IT

Gentle Reader, the weather was different when I woke up.  It was raining when I woke up, but it's not raining anymore.  There are times when clouds dark enough to produce rain would fly above me, but nothing would come from it.  I'm probably going to be indoors most of the day anyway so I won't matter if it does rain.  And if it does rain, then this time I'm prepared.  I'm not always prepared for rain, but this time I'm more than prepared.  Of course, it's helps for the weather slowly getting cold enough to require a cold, but still warm enough not to need a coat either.  Whatever the case may be, we're still a long way off from having freezing cold weather paired up with rain, though such days isn't that far away.  I know that snow will soon be here, but let's wait a little bit longer before we talk about Winter.  We're still only getting started with Auttumn.
Here are some photos of film actress Milla Jovovich.  Winter 2014 is going to be a big moment for Milla Jovovich.  How can I be so certain of that?  Well, that's easy Gentle Reader.  Winter 2014 will be the 2014 Winter Olymic Games in Sochi, Russia.  That means that Russian born celebrities like Milla Jovovich, T.A.T.U. and Mikhail Baryshnikov will be pressed into service by Russian President Vladimir Putin.  It should be a really fun television event.








 











 





 













 
 









No comments: