Saturday, September 22, 2012

RAIN IS FALLING FROM THE SKY FOR THE SECOND DAY IN A ROW

The clear blue sky has been replaced with rain.  And it's been raining almost non-stop since an hour ago at the very least.  Cold and wet has never been a good combination.  Warm weather and wet rain is good.  Hot weather and wet rain is better.  But cold weather and rain never really works for me.  But I keep telling myself that we're doing this rain thing for the fish, the ducks and the plants.  We're doing this rain thing to keep the lakes, the rivers, the streams and the ponds at normal levels.  And then I don't feel so bad when it rains.  So let it rain.  I'm not bothered a bit.  I know that the clear blue sky will return some other day.
Here are some photos of film and television actress Blake Lively.






No comments: