Friday, September 7, 2012

MORNING

I woke up.  I'm about to eat breakfast.  A brand new day is starting.  The brand new day is full of promise and potential.  I'm eager to find out where this day is going to lead me.  And I'm relaxed.  I'm feeling calm.  Breakfast is always a fun time.  It's a great way to get some nutrition.  And I enjoy drinking coffee.  Coffee isn't just for morning.  Coffee can be enjoyed at all hours.  And I will drink coffee with my breakfast cereal.  Toss some sliced fruit on my breakfast cereal and we have a promising start for a great day.  What can I say, I'm an optimist.  I always try to find the good in everything.  Already, the light of morning is chasing away the darkness.  The ground is still damp.  I don't know if it rained last night, but if it did rain last night, the plants, ducks and the fish was more than appreciative of the rain.  Gentle Reader, I would like to wish you a very good morning.  Once again, it's going to be a wonderful day.
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux



 LeAnn Rimes

 
 






 
 
Miley Cyrus
Alecia Beth Moore aka Pink and her spouse and  motocross athlete Carey Hart
Emma Watson
Vanessa Hudgens
Kirsten Dunst
Hilary Duff
 McKayla Maroney, Jordyn Weber, Kyla Ross, Gabrielle "Gabby" Douglas, and Alexandra "Aly" Raisman
 Alicia Keys
 Kat Graham
Zoe Saldana
Demi Lovato
Jessica Szohr
Jessica Biel
















Katy Perry
Taylor Swift
AnnaLynne McCord


Jessica Lowndes


Jessica Stroup


Shenae Grimes


Anne Hathaway









Rachel Bilson











Diane Kruger













No comments: