Tuesday, September 4, 2012

GOOD TIMES FOR EVERYBODY

Gentle Reader, you don't have to live a life of tragedy if you don't want to.  There is no such thing as predestination.  The future is a blank page.  What you write on the blank page is up to you.  If you chose to live a life of tragedy, don't blame predestination.  Rather blame yourself because you could've written anything on the blank page that is your future and you chose to write down a tragedy.  However, I refuse to live a life of tragedy.  I refuse to bring sorrow to other people.  And when I die of old age at age one hundred on the year 2068, I would like everybody to have a favorable opinion of me.  For being friends with everybody is much better than being enemies with everybody.  Being friendly and filled with hope should be the desire and the goal for everybody.  I've always been an optimist about everything.
Here are some photos of film actress Emmy Rossum.
 



















































Ginnifer Goodwin and Emmy Rossum

No comments: