Thursday, August 9, 2012

WHEN SOMEBODY IS WEALTHY, THEY CAN AFFORD TO DO THIS

When somebody is wealthy, they can pay any price for anything.  The wealthy can get away with being overpriced because the wealthy has money to burn.  Here is an example.  You want to eat a hot dog.  Not just any ordinary hot dog.  You want to eat the most ultimate hot dog ever.  You want to pay  $145.49 Capitol Dawg Restaurant.
What about a begal sandwhich.  Gentle Reader, I know how much you enjoy eating begals.  How about a begal sandwich that's  $1,000 at the New York Westin Hotel.
Gentle Reader, after you enjoyed your hot dog and a begal, how about some ice cream.  I know how addicted you are to ice cream.  You insist on having a gallon of ice cream in the freezer at all time, just like I always did when I had my apartment before eight month unemployment binges ended up taking over my life.  Well, you can eat two scoops of ice cream for $1,000 at Serendipity 3 Restaurant.
Gentle Reader, do you like eggs.  I like eggs.  Eggs is a fantastic thing to eat for breakfast.  I'm in the mood to eat eggs for breakfast.  I'm in the mood to eat eggs for lunch.  I'm in the mood to eat eggs for dinner.  I'm not in the mood to pay $1,000 for a egg breakfast at  Le Parker Meridien Restaurant at New York City.  Imagine how much the orange juice is going to cost if you need to pay $1,000 for the eggs (Without the toast).
I try to avoid drinking beer.  I try to avoid drinking beer from the United States.  I try to avoid drinking beer from Belgium.  It's nothing against beer.  It's nothing against the United States.  It's nothing against Belgium.  Belgium makes great waffles and they probably make great ale too.  However, I try to avoid alcohol whenever possible because you can't drink any reasonable quantities of alcohol without getting wasted.  Anyway, I don't care if the ale is in a bottle that looks like a squirrel, I won't pay  $800 to $1000 for a bottle of BrewDog Belgian Ale.
Hey everybody, do you like to eat ramen soups?  You can pay $110 for a bowl of ramen soup if it's cooked by Chef Shoichi Fujimaki.
Chef Renato Viola wants to sell you a pizza for $12,000.  Beverages and sides are not included.  You have to pay extra for the beverages and the sides.  Only the pizza is costing you $12,000.  Hey,  that's just a small price to pay to eat pizza with the rich and powerful.
So dig in and enjoy your cuisine.  You might be in debt for the rest of your natural life when the restaurant bill arrives, but who cares when you just had the most amazing gourmet meal of a lifetime.

No comments: