Saturday, August 11, 2012

WERID DREAMS I HAD LAST NIGHT

UNKNOWN PERSON:  It's bad enough you force me to drink fom a stupid looking cup, but you're boring me too.  You're working minim wage employment too slow.  You walk too slow.  Your life is moving too slow.  You're the slowest person alive.  I'm done with this.  I'm getting out of here.
ME:  I seriously recomend not doing so.  You shouldn't leave this room?
UNKNOWN PERSON:  And who died and made you the expert.  Nothing you ever said ever turned out to be accurate.  Everything you said is a lie.  You're a fraud and I'm leaving this room.
ME:  I seriously think you should calm down before you chose to leave this room.
UNKNOWN PERSON:  And why should I calm down and never leave this room?  Are you keeping me hostage?  Is that it?  You're keeping me hostage.  You think you could kidnap somebody and get away with this.  Well I'll tell you a thing or two about the legalities of kiddnapping people and actually thinking you can get away with it.  I'll call the cops.  I'll call vigilantees.  You're in trouble.  You mark me words.  You'll pay for thinking you can keep me hostage.
And with that, the Unknown Person flung open the door and fell out of the airplane two dozen miles or more to solid ground without a parachut.  The Unknown Person broke every single bone in the person's body after slamming onto solid Earth.  I quickly closed the door and the airplane stabilized.
AIRPLANE PILOT:  What the heck happened.
ME:  Somebody doesn't want to fly in the airplane anymore.  I guess it's now just you and I.
Here are some photos of rock star Kimbra Lee Johnson.



































Laura Jansen and Kimbra Lee Johnson
Kimbra and Florence Welch

No comments: