Thursday, August 23, 2012

USING THE COMPUTER FOR RESEARCH

It's amazing what the Internet can be used for.  Like for instance, I can use the Internet to look up possible answers to job interview questions to improve my competitiveness.  I simply have to know where in the Internet to find the information at.  Of course, finding proper answers to job interview questions is only part of the quest.  I actually have to read the proper answers to give and memorize it.  It's a good idea to practice giving answers to job interview questions.  As the saying goes, practice makes perfect.  Preparing for job interviews are the same exact way.  The information on improving my job search that I find on the Internet should be taken to heart.  Those who aspire to educate, but never bother to learn isn't really going about the process of education.  I'm not saying that the answers I've given in job interviews is the wrong type of answer to give.  I'm saying that I'm on a constant quest for self-improvement.  I never claimed to be perfect.  I only said that I'm on a constant state of evolution hopefully into a better person than before. 
Here are some photos of Nina Elisabet Persson, lead singer of the rock bands the Cardigans and A-Camp.















































No comments: