Sunday, August 5, 2012

THERE IS TROUBLE AT THE RIVER

The Scorpion told the Turtle, "Give me a ride across the river."
The Turtle said, "I can't do that.  If I give you a ride, then you'll sting me and I'll drown to death."
The Scorpion said, "I can't do that.  If I sting you, then I'll die too."
The Turtle said, "That's a good enough reason.  Hop aboard."
Halfway across the river, the Scorpion stung the Turtle.  Wounded and dying, the Turtle started to sink underwater.
The Turtle asked, "Why did you sting me?  Now we'll both die."
The Scorpion said, "I'm sorry, but I can't help it.  It's in my nature to sting you."
The Lizard watched as the Turtle and the Scorpion sunk underwater and died in the river.  The Seagull flew down to the shore.
The Seagull said, "Hop on my back."
The Lizard said, "Sure.  You got yourself a deal."
The Seagull flew across the river with the Lizard on his back.  Some Human's tried to shoot down the Seagull, but missed by a country mile.  The Seagull and the Lizard took turns firing bullets at the Humans hunting them and killed them all.  The Seagull landed safely on the other side of the river.
The Lizard said, "You saved me.  You saved yourself."
The Seagull said, "It's in my nature to have the self-confidence needed to survive."
Here are some photos of sexully seductive film and television actress Eliza Dushku.











































Melanie Linehan and Eliza Dushku

No comments: