Thursday, August 16, 2012

THE SITUATION THAT I'M IN

It's a mistake for me to live like I'm wealthy or privledged.  No man who's unemployed, earning unemployment compensation and living in his Mom's house instead of having his own apartment has the ability to live in such a manner.  I need to look at my situation realistically.  I need to think about what will get me back on the minimum wage employment payroll, get my apartment restored and pay off my college tuition loans for attending, but failing to graduate (Despite getting a 3.0 grade point average) Franklin University.  Pretending to be something that I'm not won't get my life back on track.  Pretending that I'm wealthy without the necessary income is a mistake.  Pretending I'm wealthy without the necessary vehicles (I can't even ride a bike without wrecking it) is a mistake.  If I make the mistake of pretending that I'm wealthy, sooner or later people will demand that I show proof of my claim.  Gentle reader, I don't have proof that I'm wealthy to offer.  Being unemployed and earning unemployment compensation, I can't afford the luxury of bad habits.  Any and all bad habits that's making it impossible to get hired will be purged 100%.  Clean living is key.  Socially acceptable behavior is key.  Stick to the game plan and learn life skills that will make it possible to get hired again.  I know that I'll be employed again.  I need confidence. 
As I fill out another job application form, here are some photos of fashion designer, film actress and rock star Victoria Beckham.







































Emma Bunton and Victoria Beckham
Melanie Brown, Melanie Chisholm, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton and Victoria Beckham

No comments: