Friday, August 10, 2012

SPORTING EVENTS

The question ends up becoming this:  Would I want to see the Olympic Games in person?  The answer is yes, it would be fun to do so.  Would it be practical for me to watch the Olympic Games in person?  Well, assuming the tickets doesn't sell out, then there's the question on how to afford such a thing.  Plus, there's the airplane tickets to London, England.  Don't forget the hotels.  Plus, there's food.  Not to mention travel expenses.  Plus, would I want souvineers?  Would I have the cash for souvineers too.  Oh yes, there would be other places in London, England to visit too---Modern, midieval and ancient.  And I'm sure some and possibly all of those non-Olympic games related tourism sites would be costing money too.  Plus, keep in mind that I'm only earning Unemployment Compensation.  Also keep in mind that I've been unemployed for almost the past eight months.  So it won't be practical for me to view the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London, England.  Yes, it would be nice and someday I'll be employed again.  And when I'm employed again, then maybe I might make the effort.  Think of it as a goal to work towards sometime later in the future.
(L-R) Sophie Rhys-Jones, Countess of Wessex, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, Princess Royal and Prince Charles, Prince of Wales
L-R) Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Anne, Princess Royal, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, Lady Louise Windsor, Catherine, Princess of  Cambridge (Kate Middleton) and Prince William, Duke of Cambridge





Duchess Catherine of Cambridge aka Kate Middleton
















































No comments: