Tuesday, August 14, 2012

REINCARNATION

Gentle Reader, if there were such a thing as reincarnation, what would my previous incarnation be like.  Oh with my rotten string of luck, I probably was working minimum wage at restaurants and retail stores in my previous incarnation too.  I probably had twenty previous incarnations maximum and all twenty of my previous incarnations worked minimum wage exclusively.  Hey, there's nothing wrong working minimum wage.  My hands are slowly getting course and rough.  It's honest wage for honest labor.  With proper budgeting, I can get all the bills paid---Assuming I get to stay employed longer than between four hours to four days.  I get to jettison bad habits and replace it all with much more improved good habits.  Don't get me wrong, I would enjoy winning the lottery.  However, it hasn't happened yet and the need to fill out job application forms to work at McDonalds is still very much a crucial necessity. 
And as I fill out another job application form, here are some photos of rock star Juliana Hatfield



No comments: