Thursday, August 23, 2012

READING

I'm more than thankful that I kicked the comic book reading habit that I used to have.  I don't even miss comic books very much.  And when I look back at it all, I never understood why I bothered to spend any money on it at all.  Plus, I don't understand the logic that's used in comic book stories.  I don't understand why comic book characters need to dress like that.  It's perfectly normal for a private detective to get a proper private detective license and wear normal clothes to work everyday.  And private detectives never need to hide their faces behind weird goofy masks nor do they need to use weird bizzare nicknames either.  And though comic books and comic book films will continue to make money, it won't make money from me.  And it feels good saying that.  It really does. 
Here are some photos of Anna Kendrick.
 












No comments: