Saturday, August 18, 2012

MORNING

Good morning everybody.  I know that it's going to be a wonderful day.  It's almost time to eat breakfast.  Do you here that Gentle Reader, the coffee is brewing.  Get the coffee cups ready.  Hot coffee will soon be here.  What should I have for breakfast.  Ah yes, the decisions that I'll make.  Even if my breakfast making skills is limited to pouring cereal into a bowl, I'm sure I can pull it off with ease.  Scrambled eggs is also fun to cook.  I enjoy cooking scrambled eggs.  I always enjoyed cooking scrambled eggs.  I made waffles too.  Waffles are just as fun to cook as it is to eat.  Ah yes, morning.  The start of a brand new day.  The start of brand new opportunities and life choices.  The start to erase all past mistakes and start with a fresh clean slate unemcumbered by mistakes from the past----Unless I'm talking to somebody who has been recently arrested.  In that case, I'm sorry to say that you're screwed.  Morning isn't going to save you anymore.  For the rest of us who isn't standing trial for something horrible, morning is one of the best parts of the day.
As I prepere myself some breakfast, here are some photos of Serbian tennis playing athelete Ana Ivanovic.

























Ana Ivanovic of Serbia (L) and Julia Goerges of Germany (R)
 Julia Goerges
Caroline Wozniacki

No comments: