Saturday, August 11, 2012

IT'S RAINING, IT'S POURING, I WAS SNORING (ONLY A FEW MINUTES AGO)

Gentle Reader, it's not really raining.  It's more of a drizzle.  Hey, when a guy is unemployed and only earning unemployment compensation from the Department of Jobs and Family Services, a person tends to notice this stuff a little bit more.  I mean, there's nothing else really to talk about.  Anyway, there's a drizzle outside.  I'm not sure how long it's been drizzling, but the ducks, the fish and the plants are overjoyed.  I mean, if it's possible for plants to be excited, then now is the time for plants to start expressing happiness.  I know that plants really can't express emotions.  This is strictly metephorical.  Anyway, it's drizzling outside.  I'm not sure how long it's going to be damp.  However, today is as good a day as any to go job hunting.  I still won't give up my quest for employment.  I don't care how much of an uphill battle my job search turns out to be.  I shall be employed again.  Anyway, I'm enjoying the light drizzle of rain water.  I'm hoping that today will be a good day.
Butterfly Boucher and Missy Higgins
Laura Jansen and Butterfly Boucher

Butterfly Boucher




























No comments: