Wednesday, August 22, 2012

HAPPY DANCE

When I do succeed in finding employment that lasts longer than between four hours to four days, I'll be doing a happy dance.  Though on the event that I do find employment and celebrate with the happy dance, keep one thing in mind.  I'm not really that good of a dancer.  As a result, my dancing attempt will look rather haphazard at best.  Still, I'll be dancing with joy all the same.  I'm still filling out lots of job application forms.  And when conservatives say, "Instead of draining unemployment and other welfare payments, why don't these people get a job and a loan from their parents."  Come on, get real.  Most parents can't afford to give their children financial loans.  Second, I'm already hunting for employment FOR THE PAST EIGHT MONTHS without success.  So is the blame still on me when I've been loving for employment FOR THE PAST EIGHT MONTHS without success because none of the employers I filled out a job application form to ever called me for an interview.  Assuming that I don't get scheduled for an interview only to have the person who was supposed to interview me act as if the job interview offer was never made (Making me look foolish in the process).  Assuming that I make it to the first level of the job interview, but never the second, third, fourth or even a fifth level of the job interview.  Or assuming I have an interview with all the managers who isn't qualified to hire me, but all the managers who are qualified to hire me refuses to interview with me.  Simply saying, "Why don't I get a job and get a loan from my parents." is way too simplistic, out of touch and arrogant.  I would love to see a conservative try to function from my side of the fence for a change of pace.
As I fill out another job application form, here are some photos of film actress Natalie Portman.











 





































No comments: