Saturday, August 18, 2012

COFFEE

Soon I'll be drinking a mug of coffee.  Sometimes I put cream into the coffee.  Sometimes I drink the coffee black.  I normally put two and a half spoons of sugar into the coffee.  Strong coffee doesn't bother me.  Medium coffee doesn't bother me either.  I prefer my coffee to be scalding hot.  I drink coffee in the morning.  I drink coffee in the afternoon.  I drink coffee in the evening.  Coffee is a beverage that can be enjoyed all day long.  And as I'm lost in thought about hot coffee beverages, here are some photos of actress Nicola Bryant (She played Perpigillium "Peri" Brown in the BBC television series Doctor Who).


Arthur Darvill (Rory Williams), Nicola Bryant (Peri Brown) and Karen Gillan (Amelia Amy Pond)
the former sidekicks of Doctor Who
Nicola Bryant and Karen Gillan

No comments: