Friday, August 10, 2012

CALM AND ORDINARY

Tell me Gentle Reader, what type of world are we living in when a person who is calm, civilized, law abiding, socially acceptable, warm, friendly and approachable is viewed has having snapped and suffering a nervous breakdown.  Have the United States disintegrated so badly to the point where normal socially acceptable behavior is looked upon as abnormal?  Yes, I would like to be employed.  Yes, I would like to have repayed my United States Government college tuition loans for attending, but not graduating (Despite getting 3.0 in all my classes) Franklin University.  Yes, I would like to move out of my Mom's house and into my own apartment.  Yes, I would like to ride a bicycle without it getting wrecked by my inability to ride a bike properly.  If such behavior is looked upon as having snapped like a twig and suffering a nervous breakdown, then I hate to see what actual abnormal behavior actually looks like.  We as a society pass harsh judgement much too freely and without critical analysis.  We as a society needs to take a deep breath and think things through rationally before passing judgement against somebody we don't even know.  It's alright to confess to have made the wrong opinion against somebody.  Knowing that the wrong opinion has been made against somebody, but doing such wrong behavior anyway because confessing guilt is too painful is wrong.  It's better to confess that you made the wrong opinion against somebody and face negative consequences then it is to live the lie that you never make mistakes.  Gentle Reader, the truth is that everybody makes mistakes.  Even Jesus Christ has made a mistake once in a while.  If Jesus Christ was truly perfect and mistake free, then he would never have stepped foot in Jerusalem, Israel. 
As I'm lost in philosophy, here are some photos of film and television actress Missy Peregrym.  Missy Peregrym's biggest claim to fame is playing Police Officer Andy McNally in the police procedural television series Rookie Blue.

















No comments: