Saturday, July 28, 2012

TRAVEL TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES

Oh how I would love to vacation to England.  Oh how I would love to walk the streets of England.  To swim and relax at British beaches (In the Summer of course).  To eat at British restaurants (It would require the ability to earn income without my income earning ability being successfully defeated by dark evil forces).  To ride a bike down British streets (It would require being allowed to actually ride a bike without dark evil forces always poping bike tires and always getting away with it).  Yes, I know it's hard to get a bicycle into an airplane.  Would it be possible to get a bicycle into an ocean liner.  Yes, I'm thinking out of the box towards a path that's very expensive.  What I'm talking about probably won't be able to be done at all.  However, wishful thinking and fantasies accomplish everything that I never been able to do in reality---Earn an income without being defeated, being able to ride a bike without being defeated and wanting to go on vacation without being defeated.  Someday, I'll be able to vacation to England and get away with it just like the wealthy people do.

























As I ponder the fantasy of travel to England, here are some photos of Rachel McAdams.

No comments: