Thursday, July 19, 2012

RAIN IN THE MORNING AND SUNSHINE IN THE AFTERNOON

There was a  fierce thunderstorm raging just before I was about to embark on my job hunting quest in Cleveland, Ohio.  It rained rather fiercely with thunder and lightening for close to an hour.  The second hour of rain was slow enough for me to embark upon with a rain coat and an umbrella.  Then came job hunting at the Westfield Shopping Mall in Strongsville, Ohio.  I filled out a job application form that I printed from the internet and filled out in the food court and submitted to the store.  When I emerged from the Westfield Shopping Mall, rain was gone and replaced by dry weather and semi-cloudy blue sky.  And now I'm in the Strongsville Public Library.  I'm surfing the Internet in hopes of finding employment.  Oh yes, I'm also writting in one of two internet blogs that I've been maintaining.  So here's hoping that I find employment someday.  And here's to happiness that plants got fed from all the rain this morning.  And I'm also glad that the rain disn't disrupt the Homecoming carnival in the Strongsville Town Square directly in front of the Strongsville Public Library.  So it's going to be a good day.  And as I celebrate how wonderful the day turned out to be, here are some photos of sexually seductive film and television actress Mila Kunis.























































































No comments: