Saturday, July 21, 2012

FLYING SAUCERS

Gentle Reader, I'll be honest with you and tell you the truth.  I don't know how flying saucers stay afloat in the sky.  There are no wings on a flying saucer.  There's no tail section of the flying saucer.  There's no exhaust pipe in the flying saucer.  The flying saucer is a flying metal Frisbee that flies through the air in a manner that defies all known laws of airplane manufacture.  I'm still not sure if a giant metal Frisbee shaped vehicle can stay afloat in outer space either.   Yes Gentle Reader, I know that outer space doesn't have any wind.  Perhaps having no wind in outer space can make space ships more creative looking, but I seriously doubt it.  Gentle Reader, don't ask me where the flying saucer type of spaceship actually first appeared.  Hold on, according to www.wikipedia.com, the Unidentified Flying Object flying Saucer was spotted in June 24, 1947.  Kenneth A. Arnold was in Mount Rainier, Washington at the time.  Don't get me wrong Gentle Reader, I do believe in aliens from outer space.  However, I don't believe that aliens from outer space flies around in flying saucer because it defies all logic in airplane design and manufacture.  Everybody with a brain knows that aliens from outer space flies around in spaceships that look more like airplanes. 












































While I'm lost in thought about aliens from outer space, here are some photos of sexually seductive film actress Elizabeth Olsen and sexually seductive film actress Dakota Fanning.

No comments: