Saturday, July 14, 2012

BACKWARDS MOBILITY PRETENDING TO BE FORWARD MOBILITY

It would be nice if my life moved forward instead of backwards.  Not being employed isn't considered to be progress.  Not being able to repay my United States Government college tuition loans for attending, but failing to graduate (Despite a 3.0 grade point average in all of my classes) Franklin University isn't considered to be progress.  Not being able to afford my bike riding ability on unemployment compensation (Which could vanish from under me at any moment) isn't progress.  It would be nice if I didn't get so many flat tires so darn often.  I want to move forward instead of backward.  And so I continue to fill out job application forms.  With luck, I'll fill out a job application form that actually leads towards actual employment.  Hey, it could happen.  It will happen if I fill out enough job application form.  One day, I'll be employed again.  And when I find employment again, I'll look back at this bleak time in my life and thank GOD that the nightmare of seven months of non-stop unemployment is finally over. 



As I fill out another job application form, here are some photos of rock star and actress Mandy Moore handing out with film and television actress Minka Kelly along with a few of their friends.

No comments: