Friday, June 1, 2012

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION RUNS OUT

I'm not sure how long unemployment compensation from the Department of Jobs and Family Services will last.  Unemployment compensation from the Department of Jobs and Family Services is my only source of income.  Without it, I've got no incoming cash whatsoever.  No cash to pay off my United States Government college tuition loans for attending (But failing to graduate despite getting 3.0 grad point average in all the classes).  No cash to save for a rainy day.  No cash to repair frequent bike tire popping.  No cash to pay the rent for an apartment.  No cash for apartment utilities.  NO CASH FOR ANYTHING.  I have yet to find employment for the entire first half of the year 2012.  I'm not traveling forward, but rather I'm traveling backwards faster and faster.  If there's some unknown horrible crime that I'm being punished for, then isn't it safe to assume that I've suffered enough.  The year 2013 could turn out to be a painful year filled with unknown factors and may be a year where I've got no incoming cash.  If I succeed in finding employment soon, then I can guarantee that I'll be earning cash next year, but that would involve me being employed longer than between four hours to four days.  Let's see if such an innovative concept is possible.






























































































As I fill out another job application form, here are some photos of Columbian, South American rock star Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll or simply as Shakira.

No comments: